Web site Privacy Statement
Marielle Photography takes its responsibilities regarding protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information we may obtain about you. By using the Marielle Photography Web site you consent to this use. Marielle Photography reserves the right to change the content of this policy from time to time.
Why do we need your personal information?
1. When you use services provided on this site you may be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, e-mail address. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To fulfil any agreement with you in providing you with product updates, e-mail alerts or text message alerts and any other elements of the Support Service.
- To send you details of any of our products or services by e-mail or text message, should you express such an interest.
- To answer any queries which you have sent to us by e-mail.
- To notify you if there are any important functionality changes to the web site and new Marielle Photography services and special offers.
- To notify you regarding your account.
How do we use personal information?
2. Information that you provide or that is obtained by Marielle Photography will be used by the company to review, develop and improve the services which we offer. With your consent we may also provide you (via mail, e-mail, telephone or otherwise) with information about our new products, services and offers (in addition to the Subscriber Service) and also with details of new products, services and offers of selected third parties which we think you may find of interest.
Who do we share your information with?
3. We may give information about you as follows:
- to employees, agents or entrusted third parties of the company to administer any services provided to you by the company now or in the future;
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- if we are legally obliged to do so.
4. We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site. This software does not enable us to capture any personality identifying information.
How do we protect your personal information?
5. We also follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access to that information as required by Data Protection Legislation.
6. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information as outlined above. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.